Details and Luxury Hotel Program Information for:
Crockfords Las Vegas
TravelZork Travel Can Book Most
Global Luxury Hotel Programs
A selection of some of the luxury programs we book for clients:
- Hilton Luxury Impresario Program
- Marriott International Stars & Luminous Programs
- Hyatt Privé Program
- Intercontinental Hotel Group Lifestyle & Luxury Program
- Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels and Resorts – FAN Club
- Peninsula Pen Club
- Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – Luxury Circle Agency Program
- Leading Hotels of the World
Impresario Amenities at Crockfords Las Vegas Include
- Room Upgrade (next category) on arrival, subject to availability
- Breakfast Credit Per Day ($66 per day)
- $100 Hotel Resort Credit for Dining
- Hilton Gold and Diamond Members also get their elite benefit of $50
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Double Hilton Honors Points
- Always the best available rates
Note: Amenities vary by property. Exact amenities are listed on your confirmation. Resort Fees are also applicable per hotel or resort policy and will be in addition to rates quoted.
Other Preferred Properties for Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Amenities and perks vary by property.
What is TravelZork Travel?
We are a full-service agency that will provide you with VIP service and additional hotel perks at the same price as if you go through an online travel agency or book directly.
We will continue the service even after you’ve booked. We’ll reach out to the sales team at your luxury hotel to make sure that you are treated as a VIP and confirm all special requests, as well as follow up again 1-5 days before you arrive.
Have you ever been stuck on hold with an airline or hotel (or, heaven forbid, an OTA that starts with an “E”)?
Book with TravelZork Travel and you’ll never have to wait on hold or speak to a travel supplier again.
But what does this superior service cost? Do you really reply to emails and direct messages quickly?
Yes, we are obsessive about responding to clients. It is rare that you won’t get an update to a request in under 24 hours. At TravelZork Travel our goal is to create “customers for life.” We do not want to book your next hotel stay, we want to book your business and corporate travel for the next 50 years! In most cases, our services are “free,” but we do have some fees for “low price” reservations, airline bookings with full service and support, and complicated research-oriented curated trips. See our FAQ section below for more details on our fee structure.
Travel Booking Request
Crockfords Las Vegas
The newest Luxury Hilton Brand in Las Vegas.
Crockfords Las Vegas at Resort World Las Vegas – LXR Hotels & Resorts
Crockfords heralds a new standard for Las Vegas luxury overlooking the world-famous Strip.
● Enjoy a personalized experience through our exclusive entrance and grand lobby
● 236 guestrooms and suites
● An oasis at Resorts World Las Vegas
● Guest Rooms – Suites – Villas – Palaces
● Rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet
● Designed by KNA Designs
● Luxe amenities and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler
● Curated art pieces commissioned especially for Resorts World Las Vegas adorn the walls of the Crockfords Las Vegas premium guestrooms and are displayed throughout the Crockfords hotel public areas
Opened on June 24, 2021, Resorts World Las Vegas seamlessly blends the technology and luxury appeal of an urban contemporary resort with the traditions and time-honored details of the international Resorts World brand.
As the first integrated resort to be built on the Las Vegas Strip in over a decade, the sleek yet simple elegance of this new US$4.3 billion property was developed with the intention of bringing the elevated experience for which the Resorts World brand is known to the modern Las Vegas traveler seeking luxury, value, and variety.
Resorts World Las Vegas features 3,500 guest rooms and suites; an innovative, next-generation gaming floor; over 40 world-class food and beverage options; a 5,000-capacity theatre; distinct nightlife venues; an extensive retail collection boasting a wide spectrum of internationally known brands; and more.
Crockfords Las Vegas – View of Property (Resorts World Las Vegas)
Crockfords Las Vegas – Queen Room with Strip View
Crockfords Las Vegas – Lobby and Check-In
A True Oasis Within Resorts World Las Vegas
Crockfords Las Vegas – Lobby Bar
Hilton Honors Elite Benefits
Gold and Diamond members are eligible for a Daily Food & Beverage Credit as part of the Hilton Honors MyWay benefits. This benefit replaces the prior complimentary Continental Breakfast benefit. Hilton instituted this change in July of 2021.
Here’s what that means for you:
- You can use the credit towards eligible food and beverage purchases that are charged to your room, any time of day, at designated outlets throughout the property.
- You and up to one additional guest registered to the same room will each receive the daily credit.
- The credit will be provided for each night of your stay at hotel brands in the U.S., where you currently receive complimentary Continental Breakfast.
Common Questions About Luxury Hotel Bookings
Can I Collect Points & Miles, And Will My Loyalty Status Apply?
Yes. In most cases, you can earn hotel loyalty points on our Preferred Partner bookings. Please let us know your loyalty status and loyalty status number before booking. The earning of points is always subject to the terms and conditions of the hotel brand and property. We also advocate for high-status (high tier) loyalty program members. We make sure that the property is aware of your status and follow-up with regard to the benefits most important to you, such as upgrades and early/late check-in/out requests.
What Is The Booking Process?
Fill out the Travel Booking Request Form. A travel expert from the TravelZork team will reply to you with a personal email detailing pricing and relevant free benefits.
Can I Cancel My Booking?
Usually, yes. We will always inform you of the cancellation policy upfront.
Like bookings made with other online travel agencies, each rate and rate quote comes with a specific set of terms and conditions. These will be explained before your booking. Currently, most hotel rates for Las Vegas are refundable 72 hours prior to arrival.