ZorkFest Schedule 2021 Las Vegas
2021 ZorkFest Schedule
There will be sessions running simultaneously. Mix and Match sessions, meet other people with similar interests. Attend as many sessions as you desire. You will gain numerous insights to SAVE YOU MONEY on all of your travel planning. One good “tip” can save you hundreds of dollars in the coming year. All in a small group setting that encourages questions and participation. Featuring Anthony Curtis of Las Vegas Advisor talking about “The LVA Way.” Also, Gilbert Ott of God Save the Points. You do not want to miss this!
Click Here to check out the BIOs of all the great speakers and register today
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE NOTES
All Events Are At The Plaza Conference Center (except optional-dinner)
Registration opens at 4 PM Friday, but the cocktail reception does not start until 5 PM
Cocktail Reception on Friday starts at 5:00 PM
Cocktail Reception – Plaza Conference Center – Sierra 11
Note: We expect Oscar Goodman at the reception, so we adjusted the time to 5:00 PM
(Optional-Dinner – Add-On)
VIP Dinner – Friday 8:00 PM
Oscar’s Steakhouse – Simpatico Speakeasy Room
(This dinner was a separate add-on, you had to register and pay for this dinner separately)
Main ZF Conference on Saturday starts at 8:45 AM
(Optional Add-On) | TZ EXTREME In-Depth Travel Sessions starts at 8:00 AM
Podcaster Potluck 1:00 PM and The Bettor Life LIVE! 2:00 PM
SESSION DETAILS 2021 - ZorkFest MAIN CONFERENCE and (Optional Add-on) TZ EXTREME In-Depth
After this event, you’ll travel smarter for less money!
– “The Battle Of The Best Redemption – God Save The Points versus MilesTalk“ – Sweet Spot Award Redemptions, The Best Uses of Miles & Points
It’s no secret that airline miles and hotel points are a valuable currency of their own. Whether you dream of a last-minute getaway or a huge, round-the-world first-class trip, you’ll learn the best use of each program and the best redemptions in each award chart. Also, the single best reward values that our experts know of.
– “How Las Vegas Learned to Make You Love Losing Money”
– “The LVA Way (Las Vegas Advisor) with Anthony Curtis” – Learn from one of the foremost Las Vegas Experts.
– [TZ Extreme Travel | In-Depth Add-On] “No status… no problem. Luxury accommodations for all” – Jamie Haas reveals the secrets!
How to stay in luxury accommodations with or without status
– “The Status Match Merry Go Round” and “Crossover of Hotel Loyalty and Casino Properties”
Turning One Casino Status into Six Hotel and Casino Status With Free Hotel Nights and a Free Cruise
Your gateway to miles and points can start right in the casino. Many major hotel loyalty programs crossover into the casino space, with reciprocal hotel-chain benefits/perks. For instance, maybe you didn’t know that you can use your IHG points and free nights without any blackout dates at The Palazzo/Venetian. There’s also a sweet MLife/Hyatt partnership with unique benefits to unlock. Heck, even having a stash of Wyndham Rewards points can save the day when Atlantic City or Las Vegas room rates are impossible! Like many people may not know about IHG free nights for Palazzo/Venetian, Mlife/Hyatt crossover benefits, and heck if someone wanted to stay in AC on a big night like NYE. Learn when it makes sense to buy hotel points for an expensive casino property.
– “Adding Video Poker to Your Casino Arsenal” In one lesson, learn video poker basics well enough to play immediately (Session continues onto the casino floor for some “live play.”)
– “PODCASTER POTLUCK” LIVE AUDIENCE Podcast Event with your host Lisa Melmed of Plaza – “On The Corner Of Main Street Podcast“
– “The Bettor Life LIVE” LIVE AUDIENCE Episode With Audience Participation Featuring Tim of The Bettor Life and Gill Alexander (@beatingthebook)
– “Poker Players: how to increase your edge through casino promotions.”
Casino Loyalty Programs for Poker Players.
– “Maximizing Your Rewards” From Credit Card Intro Bonuses and Bonus Category Spend to Earning Points for Dining or Shopping, Learn How to Fill Those Points Coffers
“Expert Credit Card Strategies” (Will start with an Intro to Credit Cards.)
Traveling the world starts in your wallet, and some credit cards offer lucrative ways to save thousands of dollars each year on travel. Not only will you learn about the best credit cards used by the experts, but also how to truly maximize each and every card benefit (free roadside assistance, lounge access, return protection, money-making airline credits, etc.
“Maximize Your Monthly Habits For a Plethora of Points”
Make sure you’re doing everything possible on a monthly basis to earn a maximum return in both points and cash. We’ll cover everything from gas purchases to mortgage payments and how you can earn a plethora of points, just by being smart about how you accomplish your routine tasks and expenses. – Dave Grossman of MilesTalk shares his extreme knowledge gained over the past 18 years!
– “An Introduction to Vegas Players Clubs” Join Vegas expert Steve White for a session introducing the most attractive Players Clubs in Las Vegas and how to maximize the benefits on offer. We will consider all of the major programs, including Mlife and Caesars Rewards.
– [TZ Extreme Travel | In-Depth Add-On] “Masterclass Panel: World of Hyatt Program”
We will cover what are the brands to choose from, favorite properties in the US and Internationally, MGM Mlife Rewards Partnership. How to use Globalist benefits even without being a Globalist, where to redeem free night certificates for maximum values, how to get hotel suites, Virtuoso, and FHR. – You won’t want to miss all of the insight from this awesome panel.
– [TZ Extreme Travel | In-Depth Add-On] “Casino Apps: Tips, Tricks, and how to maximize rewards!”
How to leverage online casinos to rack up credit card rewards. Have a more significant edge in online gambling leveraging credit card rewards and merchant promotions
– “OneWorld Alliance Best Kept Secrets, British Airways and American Airlines”
How to use BA miles for travel in the US, plus earning AA miles, redeeming AA for maximum value, web specials, paying cash vs using miles and points, OneWorld lounges access, earning status, and leverage for status matching.
– “Gambling for Greenhorns and Tightfisted Travelers”
If you’re new to gambling or looking to play on a budget, we’ll talk about the best games by house edge, relaxed entertainment, and quick learning curve. Start your day off right by finding out how to get the most out of your weekend in Vegas.
– “Vegas from a British Perspective”
Known on Twitter as @LasVegasUK, Steve White visits Vegas from the UK multiple times a year. In this session, Steve will take you through all of his top tips for maximizing your Vegas experience as an international visitor, including how to access the best hotel deals and how to fly Business Class for the price of Premium Economy or less!
– “Transform YOUR travel, from upgrades to enhanced experiences”
– “How To ALWAYS Get The Best Price On Travel”
– [TZ Extreme Travel | In-Depth Add-On] “Masterclass Panel: How do you “earn” miles&points”
An interactive chat and Q&A about earning via MS/Buying Groups, fuel points, dining/shopping, and just enough knowledge to (hopefully) keep you from getting into trouble
– [TZ Extreme Travel | In-Depth Add-On] “Masterclass Panel: Miles & Points or Cash, deciding what makes sense”
An interactive chat and Q&A about deciding when you should redeem points or use cash.
– [TZ Extreme Travel | In-Depth Add-On] “Masterclass Panel: Ask Me Anything – Travel and Travel Loyalty”
An interactive chat and Q&A – round out your day asking our expert panel questions.
BUY TICKETS NOW!
Note: This page was last updated on December 6, 2021.