Caesars Las Vegas Hotel Deals
“Opt-In” 1000 Tier Point (per night) Promotion
Currently, Caesars is running a New Year, New Empire promotion (Promo Code: NYNE18) that can be combined with an Opt-In Offer for 1000 tier points per night. An Opt-In Offer (Caesars refers to it as “ONE-CLICK-REGISTRATION” on their emails) requires that you sign-up for the offer. We have yet to confirm if this is a targeted offer, which would mean that it is only applicable to those that received an email from Caesars. This offer might ALSO be in your offers online, be sure to check. After you Opt-In you will receive a confirmation similar to the image at the top of this article. It is always important to take screen shots of any special offer that you register for. This is especially important if the registration (Opt-In) does not generate an automatic confirmation email.
The 1000 Tier Credits per paid night is applicable between now and March 31st 2018. Stays must be booked prior to January 31st. There are also some other terms and conditions to be aware of, along with some commentary where appropriate.
- Offer valid on any >$20/night rate booked and consumed before March 31, 2018.
- No special offer code required. (Note: This implies that once you Opt-In you can book any standard discounted rate.)
- Offer must be booked on Caesars or TotalRewards to earn credits. (Note: Basically, you have to book online.)
- Valid at all Caesars hotels. One-night deposit and credit card required. (Note: Our assumption it applies to the market where you Opt-in.)
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Not valid with any other offer. (Note: You can not get this promotion if you use your TotalRewards rooms offers.)
- A $15 surcharge may apply to room reservations booked through our call center; there is no service fee to book on our website. (Note: Makes no sense, since you have to book online for the offer. )
- Reservations subject to a daily resort fee up to $50/night (subject to applicable tax) to be added at check-in. (Note: Resort fees waived for Diamond Members)
Atlantic City Hotel Deals and “Opt-In” 1000 Tier Point (per night) Promotion
We are aware of two emails for the 1000 tier points per night promotion. One for Las Vegas, and the other for Atlantic City. Both are related to the New Year, New Empire promotion. This promotion (Promo Code: NYNE18) is valid for many Caesars casino hotel markets including Atlantic City and Las Vegas. If in doubt, I would “Opt-In” (and take screen shots of the confirmation) for both offers (emails).
“Promotion Code” 1000 Tier Point (per night) Promotion
In addition to the “Opt-In” email offer, there is a promotion for Las Vegas on the Caesars Palace Deals Page. What gets very confusing is that two deals that look quite similar are listed on the page.
Both deals are New Year, New Empire but they have different promotion codes. The regular promotion code is NYNE18 and is also valid with the Opt-In offer for 1000 tier/night mentioned above. There is also an offer listed as promotion code NYNETR (Empire Sale with Tier Bonus) to book and receive the 1000 tier credits per night. The Opt-In offer is much easier to use, and more flexible. Our suggestion is you first try to verify if you qualify for that offer. TravelZork has reached out to Caesars to see if we can clarify if it is a targeted or non-targeted offer. We will update this article if we receive any additional information.
When booking an offer online, you can easily see the code listed on the booking page (you can also adjust/modify codes in this box).
In addition, when booking and looking at the calendar in most cases a promotion box will also appear reminding you of the terms and conditions of the promotional code.
Good Deal? (and the Potential to be GREAT)
Is this a good deal? Yes, there are some great rates for Caesars Properties, some as low as $29.00 per night. But, a lot depends on your travel dates and many of the best deals are mid-week. Of course, there are also resort fees, which ironically on a three night stay are higher than the actual hotel subtotal. If you are Caesars Diamond (or Seven Stars) these resort fees are waived. This is one of the big advantages of being Caesars Diamond, which is also included as one of the many benefits with FoundersCard membership. In addition, certain properties, like RIO All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel and Casino also offer an additional bonus (free bottle of alcohol) with a two night stay.
What can potentially make this a GREAT DEAL is the 1000 tier points per night bonus. Since Diamond requires 15,000 tier points; this can be extremely helpful with regard to qualifying (or re-qualifying) for Diamond. Even with the numerous devaluations of Total Rewards Benefits our opinion is that Caesars Diamond Status still provides above average value. Since the new target for those that want “free” lounge access throughout the Caesars system is 25,000 tier points, this can also help with accumulating more tier points towards achieving the higher tier score.
Related: Caesars TotalRewards | Everything You Need To Know – Part 2 | TIER STATUS
Some Concerns about this Promotion
We have some concerns about this promotion. Due to the Opt-In nature for most, it is imperative that you keep records of registering via email. You also have to be very cautious with room rates booked online. Many TR members receive some type of discount when booking rooms. In the example above, a “Exclusive Rate” was also applied to the booking. While the booking shows all of the promotions applied (a good sign), terms and conditions are clear “Not valid with any other offer.” Does this “not valid” mean ONLY comp rooms, or also additional “Exclusive Rates?” While the RIO “Value Promo” seems to naturally combine with the Promotion Code: NYNE18 (no worries there); we are not sure about other offers that might appear when you log on. Our suggestion, is to book online and then call Caesars to verify the reservation qualifies. Even better, email Caesars to confirm your reservation qualifies for the 1000 tier point bonus. Nobody wants to save an additional $4 a day, and perhaps forfeit 1000 tier points per day. Personally, it might be a good idea to verify all reservations completed using this offer. In most cases, one has to be “signed on” to book these offers (they need to link to your players card number). As with most (complicated) casino and travel promotions, it is imperative that you document and verify all details of a reservation.
TRAVEL DEALS – CRUISES
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from $204 on Carnival, only on Cruisedirect.com. $49 Deposits, Plus Up to $500 to Spend On Board!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $509 on Holland America, only Cruisedirect.com.Up to $1,300 to Spend On Board, Plus SUITES: FREE Drinks & Specialty Dining!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $1274 on Disney Cruise Line, only on Cruisedirect.com. CruiseDirect Exclusive: Disney Autograph Book, Plus Up to $1,000 to Spend On Board!