FoundersCard | Free AAdvantage (American Airlines) Platinum Status Challenge
THIS PROMOTION ENDED ON THE 31ST OF JULY 2015.
WE EXPECT ANOTHER AA (American Airlines) PROMOTION BEFORE THE END OF 2015.
You can still enroll in FoundersCard but will NOT receive the AA Platinum Status (until the next AA promotional period).
please refer to : CURRENT OFFER FOR FoundersCard
FoundersCard is a small business membership program that provides a number of loyalty perks, as well as access to networking events. This is a great time to enroll in FoundersCard since for the remainder of July, extending a preferred lifetime annual rate of $395 (+ another special offer).
Some of the perks include :
- Virgin America: Virgin America Elevate® Elite Status Match from select US domestic airlines and up to 12% off most fares.
- Apple: Preferred Pricing (varies by product).
- Cathay Pacific Airways: Complimentary Marco Polo Silver Elite Status, and up to 25% off most fares.
- The Cosmopolitan: 15% off prevailing rate, VIP Autograph Lounge Check-in, and a $25 food & beverage credit for each stay.
- Hilton HHonors™: Complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status Membership.
- Caesars Total Rewards®: Complimentary Diamond Total Rewards® Status.
- JetBlue Airways: Complimentary JetBlue TrueBlue Mosaic with the purchase and completion of two qualified round-trip flights.
- Access the FoundersCard Hotel Discount Program: Newly added properties include: St. Regis Bahia Beach Puerto Rico, W Hotel Scottsdale, Andaz Maui Resort, L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Virgin Hotel Chicago, and Gansevoort Turks & Caicos.
- AT&T Wireless: 15% off standard rates on most voice and data plans.
- Lifestyle & Business Benefits: Audi, Equinox (preferred pricing), Dollar Shave Club (up to 6 months free)
My personal favorite features are Caesars Diamond Status and Hilton HHonors Gold Status. These two features alone pay for the membership in the program, when you enroll during a promotional period.
For a limited time, Receive Automatic AAdvantage® Platinum Status for a 90 day period (10th of August 2015 to the 8th November 2015)
To receive AAdvantage Platinum status from the 10th of August 2015 to the 8th November 2015. The requirements for the challenge are :
- Join FoundersCard (use promo code: FCMICHAEL363 by the 30th of July for the special $395 rate)
- Enroll in American Airlines Business Extra Program prior to 31st July 2015 (or use your or your companies current Business Extra Program Number)
- Redeem benefit (prior to the 31st of July 2015), and receive AAdvantage Platinum Status 10th August to 8th November 2015
- Extend your elite status to 28 February 2017 (yes, 2017) by earning 10,000 elite-qualifying points between 10 August and 8th November 2015 on eligible, purchased, published fare tickets on select airlines.
In the past AA has offered a paid platinum challenge (similar to this FoundersCard offer) for $200. I would definitely value this offer at around $200 since you receive AAdvantage Status with no requirement for three months. At minimum, this might be of value to those who have no current AA status but trips booked on AA or other OneWorld Carriers. Lounge access is quite valuable for summer family and business travel. AAdvantage Platinum is equivalent to oneworld® Sapphire Status. Click here to find out more about Sapphire Status, which includes :
- Priority Business Class check-in
- Extra baggage allowance
- Priority baggage handling
- Priority boarding
- Preferred seating (where offered)
- Priority standby and waitlisting
- Access to Business Class and frequent flyer lounges (with one guest) when traveling internationally, regardless of the class of service flown that day
As with any offer, it is very important you review the terms and conditions for accumulating the 10,000 elite-qualifying points. In a general sense, these accumulate much faster with premium cabin fares. There are a number of excellent premium cabin (business class) transatlantic fares that qualify if you were already planning a trip over the Atlantic.
But, remember, if you do complete the challenge your elite status will be valid until 28 February 2017.
Click here to view all benefits or APPLY FOR FoundersCard using promo code: FCMICHAEL363 by the 30th of July 2015 and TravelZork will extend a preferred annual rate of $395 (vs. their standard rate of $795). If you do use our promo code, please contact us with your name and email address used to enroll.
Until the 30th of July 2015, TravelZork has a promotion allowing us to offer you an even better deal than current offer of $395 + $95.00 initiation fee. (For a limited time, we will waive the $95.00 fee, but you must contact us!) We can offer an even better deal, if you desire to enroll for 2 years instead of 1. Once again, contact us. We are here to assist.
Use our CONTACT US FORM,
Or email us directly at :
As with any membership program, cost versus benefits can be a very personal situation.
Please do not hesitate to post comments below with any questions concerning FoundersCard Membership or the AAdvantage Platinum Challenge.