Every year in October countless electronic music lovers from all over the world come together to celebrate one of the biggest events in the electronic dance music business: the Amsterdam Dance Event with over 2000 artists varying from young high-rollers like Hardwell and Nicky Romero up to veterans like Jeff Mills and Carl Cox and everything in between. Everyone is sure to find something to their liking. (Also check-out the FaceBook page!)
After last year’s 20-years-of-ADE-celebrations we’ve set the dates for yet another great edition, taking place from the 19th to the 23th of October. More information concerning ADE’s festival, playground and conference program will follow soon. Meanwhile, you can favorite artists and speakers, find hotel and flight deals and select your personal preferences to make sure you stay up-to-date.
The atmosphere is amazing, everyone is dancing the nights (and days) away, and if you happen not to like the music somewhere, you could literally go next door and find another party. But because there are so many different artists playing it’s virtually impossible to not find something you will like. Practically every DJ is in Amsterdam and they can easily travel between different events creating various diverse line-ups all over the city.
ADE also functions as a platform and birthplace for the latest developments and formats in the dance music industry. If you are in the business and aren’t invited to ADE you are doing something horribly wrong. With ADE University going global with their fourth internship program and the inventive sustainability initiatives from ADE Green you could say things are getting pretty serious. There are panels, meetings, conferences and symposiums just as much as there are dance events.
The electronic music industry is inseparably related to drugs, and you’ll find a lot of people using them during ADE. Keep it fun and safe, and don’t take or buy any drugs from strangers. Be sure to visit this link for information about drugs and drug testing in Amsterdam/the Netherlands.
KLM | Join me at this year’s ADE
Be sure to check out the KLM blog post about ADE 2016.
Where You Can Join Me For A Dance
- komm schon Alter – Das ADE Spezial – 21 October
You do NOT want to miss this line-up! One of my personal favorites Gui Boratto is doing an exclusive 2HRS LIVE set: whoohooo!
- HYTE ADE w/ Collabs (Chris Liebing & Speedy J) all night long, ROD, Abstract Division, Doka & Sinfol – 22 October
And/or (haven’t decided yet):
- Pleinvrees ADE w/ Suol & Fritz Kalkbrenner – 22 October
Have fun & see you there!!
TRAVEL DEALS – CRUISES
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from $204 on Carnival, only on Cruisedirect.com. $49 Deposits, Plus Up to $500 to Spend On Board!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $509 on Holland America, only Cruisedirect.com.Up to $1,300 to Spend On Board, Plus SUITES: FREE Drinks & Specialty Dining!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $1274 on Disney Cruise Line, only on Cruisedirect.com. CruiseDirect Exclusive: Disney Autograph Book, Plus Up to $1,000 to Spend On Board!