Casino Tweets You Missed This Week
In the week that UK Casinos reopened, TravelZork brings you the top 9 casino tweets that you missed this week.
Following a two week delay, UK Casinos reopened this week after finally receiving approval from Prime Minister Boris Johnson. The reopening had previously been delayed from 1 August, with the delay largely attributed to rising Covid-19 cases. On the other side of the Atlantic, construction finally restarted on the MSG Sphere, and Circa tweeted about finally being all the way up. Le Rêve at the Wynn became the first permanent show closure as a result of Covid-19, much to the surprise of many of our Twitter followers.
What else did you miss this week? Take a look at our, hand selected, top 9 casino tweets you missed this week!
1. Construction has restarted on the MSG Sphere.
2. UK Casinos reopened, with some changes.
Let’s Talk! – WTF?! Travel Corridors?! 🇬🇧
3. Le Rêve at the Wynn is closing permanently.
4. The Oyo reopening date got bumped again.
5. William Hill took over the Caesars Sportsbook.
6. Palace Station underwent a transformation.
7. Chris Baltazar took this super cool photo on the top of Bellagio.
8. Circa is all the way up.
9. Are Las Vegas Casino perks a thing of the past?
An interesting read for a Monday afternoon: https://t.co/f6OKZLWsHZ— Las Vegas UK (@LasVegasUK) August 17, 2020