Geneva Board Of Tourism Giving Away 1000 Hotel Nights
A couple of weeks ago I was researching some luxury travel spots and noticed that the Fondation Genève Tourisme was holding a drawing to win one of 1000 room nights in a Geneva hotel. I figured what the heck, let’s go for it and entered. This morning I received an email that indicated I had actually won a room night. Hey, sometimes things work out. I followed through on this email and noted that there was a good collection of hotels available. Holiday Inn, Movenpick, a few others I had never heard of and then………. The Mandarin Oriental. Well look at that. Tripadvisor reviews rate it at 4.5 stars. It’s right near the water. And it’s a Mandarin Oriental. The normal rate is 639 CHF with breakfast included, which is about $654 / €577, so this is a very nice opportunity.
The room offered via this contest is a Superior Room overlooking the garden. Hmmmm, I wonder if it’s possible to sweet talk the front desk into a river view?
Overlooking our quiet garden, these spacious rooms offers supreme comfort and excellent facilities. Fully soundproofed to ensure a good night’s sleep, rooms are decorated in natural hues such as warm browns and creams. Furnishings include a queen bed positioned against a stylish mirrored wall, a polished wood working desk and a choice of seating. Perhaps most strikingly, these rooms showcase artwork from the PMco Style art gallery in Paris, carefully selected to blend in with the colours of the room. To complete the picture, the sleek bathrooms are finished in Greek marble and fitted with walk-in showers, stand-alone baths and elegant vanity units.
- Goose down bedding and pillow menu
- Twice daily housekeeping service with complimentary water on turndown
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making set
- Large working desk
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Plush terry bathrobes
- Heated towel rails
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless. Register up to six devices
- Superlative high definition LCD televisions with digital content on demand including the latest movies
- High quality audio system
- Interactive entertainment system which allows integration of iPod or MP3
The contest is still going on through May 24th and I thought the TravelZork readers would like to get in on it. The link to enter is right HERE.
I’m going to do some more research on my win to be sure everything is as advertised but so far it looks like a good one.
TRAVEL DEALS – CRUISES
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from $204 on Carnival, only on Cruisedirect.com. $49 Deposits, Plus Up to $500 to Spend On Board!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $509 on Holland America, only Cruisedirect.com.Up to $1,300 to Spend On Board, Plus SUITES: FREE Drinks & Specialty Dining!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $1274 on Disney Cruise Line, only on Cruisedirect.com. CruiseDirect Exclusive: Disney Autograph Book, Plus Up to $1,000 to Spend On Board!