It’s September 1st and it’s time for the fall / 4th quarter promotions to start. Never mind that it’s not fall yet and the 4th quarter doesn’t start until October. Never mind that there’s already hints about Black Friday, Christmas and where to go celebrate New Year’s Eve. So let’s get in the spirit and start looking for promotions and specials that help us travel hack our way to free / elevated stays leveraging the new Hyatt 75K promotion. This promotion is now live and you can register for it right here.
Hyatt Diamond Is A Great Elite Status
We’re big fans of Hyatt and their Gold Passport Program. Last year they announced a very aggressive status matching program to entice Marriott Rewards and Starwood SPG elites to bring their business over to Hyatt. I applied for that status match and was made a Hyatt Diamond. Diamond status with Hyatt has a lot of the usual perks, but the very best one is the four Suite Upgrade certificates you get. I recently used 2 of mine to upgrade to a wonderful garden suite at the Grand Hyatt in Kauai. Based on their published rates from the summer of 2016, that alone saved me a real-world $5000 – $6000 on a 10 night stay. So you can see why I value Hyatt Diamond status so highly.
This global promotion will allow members the opportunity to earn up to 75,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after 25 eligible nights for stays from September 1 through November 30, 2016. Details below:
Look at this promotion and then look at Hyatt’s Level 1 Hotel redemption rates of 5,000 points. You can get a lot of value out of this promotion. There’s almost 100 different Hyatt Hotels that are available around the world. If you bump it up to Category 3 at 12,000 points per night, you start getting some really nice hotels. Some examples are the Grand Hyatt Buckhead Atlanta, the Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort and the Hyatt Regency Dubai. Take it up to Category 5 and Hyatt’s relationship with M life really starts paying off with rooms at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage and The Signature at MGM Grand for 20,000 points per night. Lots to choose from here.
Hyatt 75K Promotion – Terms + Conditions (But of course)
Naturally, there are terms and conditions that apply. We’ll parse them out a bit to make them easier to read.
- You must be a Hyatt Gold Passport® member and register by November 30, 2016.
- To join Hyatt Gold Passport, visit goldpassport.com.
- All Eligible Nights under this offer must occur from September 1, 2016 through November 30, 2016 (“Offer Period”).
- You will receive 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete five Eligible Nights,
- 10,000 additional Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 10 Eligible Nights,
- 15,000 additional Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 15 Eligible Nights,
- 20,000 additional Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 20 Eligible Nights,
- and an additional 25,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 25 Eligible Nights during the Offer Period.
- A maximum 75,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of nights completed during the Offer Period.
- For the purpose of this offer, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate. Eligible Rate is defined in the terms and conditions of Hyatt Gold Passport.
- Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive Eligible Night credit for their room, regardless of the number of rooms paid.
- You must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of check-in and choose points or miles for your stay.
- Hyatt Gold Passport will automatically track Eligible Nights when you provide your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number.
- Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account.
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer with a suitable substitute offer of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances.
- This offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program.
- For program terms and conditions, visit goldpassport.com.
- The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Gold Passport®, Hyatt Residence Club®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. ©2016 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Be Sure to Visit
➡️➡️ “The Travel Game”
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – Suite Escape Stay 2 nights and get the 3rd night on us.