Lucky Dragon is a small independently operated casino (information here) and hotel (review here). You get a boutique feeling in the hotel rooms, casino, and restaurants and throughout the property. Lucky Dragon is not another cookie-cutter Las Vegas casino. The boutique sensibility of Lucky Dragon continues into the players club. The Dragon Club is a no frill, no-nonsense casino players club that caters specifically to gamblers.
The only casino connected to the Dragon Club is Lucky Dragon. The loyalty club appears to target local Las Vegas customers more than tourists. Upon opening the casino and Dragon Club have offered small promotions like point multipliers and discounted hotel rooms. Like some other small players clubs, you only receive points for spending in the casino when you gamble. However, your rewards can be used inside the casino and hotel.
If some of the large casino players clubs seem confusing with their different tiers, points and earning rates you’ll love the Dragon Club. This players club is as simple and straightforward as you’ll find in any Las Vegas Casino. Dragon Club has one tier and no confusing rules. The players club is launching with very few amenities including external partners and no online portal. The online component will be added in the future.
Points are earned only from your spending when you gamble. Unlike some larger players clubs, points are not offered for spending in the restaurants, hotel or anywhere else at Lucky Dragon.
- Slot machines: $3 of coin-in = 1 point on most games
- Video Poker: $10 of coin-in = 1 point (Also baccarat Electronic Table Game and some slot games)
- Table games: Points are based on game, your average bet, and length of play
New members receive $8 in free play and can win up to $888 just for signing up. Lucky Dragon may offer more sign up promotions in the future. It appears they will offer more point related promotions in the future.
- 100 points = $1 in free play or property credit that can be used at restaurants, Cha (Tea) Garden and within the hotel.
Dragon Club has only one tier so there aren’t many special benefits like tiered players clubs. That said, being a Dragon Club member will get you 5% off at restaurants. Just make sure you present your card when paying your bill.
In addition to the $8 in lucky money for everyone, you can win up to $888 just for signing up. For the month of December, there’s a promotion to earn 5x points during weekdays (Monday – Thursday). You can also redeem 500 points for a hotel room night. Expect to see more promotions aimed at local Las Vegas residents like this.
Dragon Club launched without any outside partners. We may see some promotional partners added as the players club develops.
Lucky Dragon is the only casino that uses Dragon Club.
TRAVEL DEALS – CRUISES
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from $204 on Carnival, only on Cruisedirect.com. $49 Deposits, Plus Up to $500 to Spend On Board!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $509 on Holland America, only Cruisedirect.com.Up to $1,300 to Spend On Board, Plus SUITES: FREE Drinks & Specialty Dining!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $1274 on Disney Cruise Line, only on Cruisedirect.com. CruiseDirect Exclusive: Disney Autograph Book, Plus Up to $1,000 to Spend On Board!