Marriott Rewards has announced a new, MegaBonus campaign where members can earn 50,000 Rewards points through one of two different options that best fit their style of travel.
By registering here, both new and current Rewards members can opt in to the promotion of their choice.
· Option 1: Earn 10,000 bonus points for every 10 nights, up to 50,000 bonus points
· Option 2: Earn 5,000 bonus points after the second stay (max 5,000 bonus points)
The MegaBonus is open to all Rewards members as well as new enrollees during the promotion period.
- Registration dates: September 1, 2016 through December 15, 2016
- Earnings dates: September 15, 2016 through January 15, 2017
- Participating brands include: JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels), Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard, SpringHill Suite, Fairfield Inn & Suites , Residence Inn, TownePlace Suites , Moxy and Marriott Vacation Club®. The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards.
This promotion could be one of the last MegaBonus promotions for this collection of their properties. They are currently in the midst of acquiring the Starwood group of hotels. It remains to be seen what will happen with promotions of this type after a mega-merger of this size. The travel forums are full of whispers about whether or not the merger will go through, with many travelers still hoping that Marriott and Starwood decide to go their separate ways and remain independent entities. Before Marriott won the bidding war for Starwood, China’s Anbang Insurance Group had been a contender for the hotel group.
Marriott Rewards members who book direct via the company’s website, mobile app and 1-800-MARRIOTT can enjoy program benefits including exclusive Member Rates, free Wi-Fi, and take full advantage of the Marriott Mobile app, including mobile check-in and check-out, and mobile requests for select properties.
Any traveler who is not yet a Rewards member is free to join. To enroll or learn more about the program, visit www.MarriottRewards.com.
Be Sure to Visit
“The Travel Game”
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – Suite Escape Stay 2 nights and get the 3rd night on us.