Ritz-Carlton, the most recognized luxury brand in the Marriott portfolio of hotels, is upping their game with improvements to their co-branded Chase credit card. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card is being upgraded to the VISA Infinite platform, which carries with it a number of new benefits.
- Unlimited $100 discounts on two or more domestic airline tickets
- Worldwide access to more than 900 airport lounges through Priority Pass
- Global Entry application fee reimbursement credit
- Car rental discount and upgrades
Leveraging Visa Infinite Platform
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card is the first co-brand credit card in the U.S. on the Visa Infinite platform. Visa Infinite cardholders enjoy instant access to dozens of premium benefits – in addition to the rewards they already earn.
The top end of the credit card market is working hard to attract well-heeled consumers to their offerings. Right now, American Express Platinum, American Express Centurion (By Invite Only) and The Citi Prestige are the preeminent cards in the luxury space. With a brand like Ritz Carlton, Marriott is seeking to capitalize on the cachè of the RC name. All of these cards carry annual fees of at least $400, with the AMEX Centurion coming in at a significant $7,500 to join and $2,500 in annual fees. This news also comes out just as rumors are circulating about a new Chase Sapphire Reserve card slated for announcement sometime around August 21st.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card offers the following benefits, all for a $450 annual fee:
- Unlimited $100 discounts on two or more domestic airline tickets (New)
- Worldwide access to more than 900 airport lounges through Priority Pass (New)
- Global Entry application fee reimbursement credit (New)
- Car rental discount and upgrades (New)
- $300 annual travel credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cardmember events, including exclusive sports, entertainment and culinary experiences
- Three The Ritz-Carlton Club Level upgrades annually on paid stays of up to seven nights, subject to availability
- Automatic Gold Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards for the first year and maintain after spending $10,000 each year
- Platinum Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards after spending $75,000 each year
- $100 hotel credit on each paid stay of two nights or longer
- Five points for every $1 spent at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels or worldwide partner brands within the Marriott International portfolio, including JW Marriott, EDITION, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels
- Two points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, at car rental agencies and restaurants
- One point for every $1 spent anywhere else
To apply for The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, visit http://requestritzcarltoncard.com. New cardmembers will receive three complimentary nights at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels (Tier 1-4) after spending $5,000 in the first three months after account opening.
Our Guest For Next Episode:
Scott Roeben of Vital Vegas
Enjoy Prior Episodes on YouTube
Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel!
Cloth face coverings designed by independent artists,
so your personality won’t disappear behind your mask.
Shop Masks at Redbubble!
20% off sitewide for people with interesting interests. Code INTERESTS
SHOP Casino Designs – Face Coverings/Face Masks