Venetian Piazza Suite $217/per night
Today (May 4th) at 1PM Eastern Time Daily Getaways has a deal for three nights in a Venetian Piazza Suite. I am not a huge fan of paying for rooms in Vegas, but for those that do not have miles+points opportunities or comp (complimentary) casino marketing room offers, this might be a decent option.
One of the best aspects of this deal is that it includes the resort fee and all taxes. So, it’s “really” $650 for three nights. Venetian has a rather high resort fee of $45 per night, so it’s important to consider this aspect of the deal. Let’s take a look at the good and bad aspects of this deal. While all Piazza suites are lovely, the offer does mention “See what amenities await you with the Piazza View,” which means you should get the Piazza Suite with the “best” view. If this is important to you, I would screen shot that section of the offer. Though, realistically, I don’t see you having much trouble convincing them to give you a “view suite.”
This is Good
- The Venetian Piazza Suite is a real one bedroom suite.
- Master bedroom with King bed with en suite and private bath.
- 1.5 baths, with powder room in entryway.
- Suite has a jetted tub.
- Certificate includes room, tax and resort fee.
- An equivalent three nights, for a weekend, can run over $1300+RESORT FEE
- Parking (as of May 2018) is free at The Venetian and The Palazzo.
This is Not So Good
- Blackout dates may apply, subject to suite availability.
- Must be three consecutive nights.
- Offer is prepaid and nonrefundable, valid through March 31, 2019.
- ONLY 30 offers available, so you have to decide rather fast.
- Double Occupancy is included, but you “might” have to pay for more than two guests.
- This offer is non-refundable, once purchased.
Should I Buy?
This is a personal decision. The Venetian is a lovely property in a great location. This is also a great opportunity to reserve a true one-bedroom suite, which might be a priority if you plan on a Vegas suite cigar party. Yes, you should be able to request a smoking suite at Venetian. But, I would be sure to make this request while making your reservation, and calling to confirm. Since the expiry is March 31st of 2019, I would only purchase if I planned to use within the immediate future. The caveat about blackout dates also means you should plan on booking as soon as possible after receiving your certificate. Since there are so few of these certificates each year, you do not hear a lot of negative feedback, but any certificate with an “open-ended” blackout statement requires you have some flexibility.
Book a flight + Wynn Las Vegas or Encore hotel package of two nights or more, and enjoy a complimentary daily breakfast buffet for two.
Plus, receive exclusive savings on select room categories.