One of the nice things about Las Vegas is that the city is always ready for a party. Rarely is a reason ever needed: holiday, sporting event, day ending in -y, etc. And you know that Caesars is always going to be the one to lead the way. Here’s what we know about this year’s Caesars Holiday gathering.
Caesars Holidays are all about Food and Drink
Duh, it’s Las Vegas. You’re going to eat a lot, but you might drink so much that you don’t remember. If you’re going for quality, there will be a special Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, because there just isn’t enough food most of the time.
Quality? Well, it’s pricey. But really, who has never spent $545 on a nice dinner? Guy Savoy is offering you the chance to do so.
Caesars Palace Holiday Offerings
Feast on a festive holiday brunch and dinner at Bacchanal Buffet Dec. 23-25 with special items that include green bean almondine, lobster mac and cheese, roasted leg of lamb and herb-roasted turkey with giblet gravy.
Indulge in a luxurious chef’s tasting menu at Restaurant Guy Savoy Dec. 24 and Dec. 25 priced at $545 per person. The tasting menu highlights include Chef Guy Savoy’s signature artichoke and black truffle soup and a seared duck breast.
Satisfy your holiday sweet tooth at Dominique Ansel Las Vegas. Pre-orders are available now for the Large Triple Chocolate Bûche De Noël and Large Chestnut Bûche De Noël via Caesars Eats for $59.99 for pickup Dec. 22-25. Small versions of these traditional French yule log cakes are also available at the bakery now for $9.99. Throughout December, stop by Dominique Ansel Las Vegas for the Fig & Crème Brûlée Cronut®, which is filled with fig jam and whipped crème brûlée ganache.
Ring in 2023 at Bacchanal Buffet with a New Year’s Eve dinner that will feature special offerings, including a caviar station, foie gras and lobster pot pie. Or enjoy a New Year’s Day brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Savor the last hours of 2022 with the New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, priced at $149.99 per person. The menu will feature Chef Ramsay’s signature dishes, and each couple will receive an autographed photo and menu.
NYE Tasting Menu – Ramsay
Experience the New Year’s Eve tasting menu at Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN for $199 per person while enjoying great views of the Las Vegas Strip.
Toast to the new year with an exclusive event at Vanderpump Cocktail Garden featuring Champagne and live entertainment. VIP entry is $75 per seat.
Celebrate Epiphany, which starts Jan. 6 in France, at Dominique Ansel Las Vegas with the Galette des Rois (or “Three Kings Cake”), a traditional French pastry filled with almond frangipane and made with a flaky reversed puff pastry crust. Each pastry comes complete with a fêve (or a small prize) and a golden paper crown.
Other Caesars Options
Don’t feel like going to the palace? No problem, there are tons of options around the Strip.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
Celebrate Christmas Day with a breakfast fit for all who made the nice list this year at Fulton Street Food Hall. The Food Hall will offer Hot Chocolate Pancakes served with espresso hot chocolate sauce, toasted marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and cocoa powder, priced at $15.99, and the Ultimate Breakfast Chorizo Burger, priced at $20.99.
Enjoy a special Christmas dinner with views of The Strip at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, priced at $110 per person. The menu includes a choice of potato and leek soup or a steak house salad, followed by wagyu braised short ribs or prime rib. For dessert, enjoy Dutch apple pie with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream. On New Year’s Eve, Ruth’s Chris Steak House will serve up a celebratory prix fixe menu, priced at $300 for two people. The menu highlight is a 40-ounce prime tomahawk ribeye, with the option to add a 20-ounce lobster tail or 1 pound of king crab legs as an entrée complement for an additional $100.
The LINQ Hotel + Experience
Experience Christmas Flavortown-style at Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar with a 12-ounce Slow-Roasted Prime Rib, served with horseradish whipped mashed potatoes, balsamic charred baby carrots, crispy onion straws and a savory au jus, priced at $34.99. For a sweet treat, enjoy a Baked Apple Crisp with fresh strudel, Jack Daniel’s caramel and house-made vanilla bean ice cream for $12.99.
The Link Promenade
The Linq will be dressed up all fancy for the holidays. Truthfully, it looks like a lot of fun.
Rock around the 30-foot-tall Christmas tree at the Fountain Stage on The LINQ Promenade, and enjoy holiday specials at the open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, including:
- High Roller Observation Wheel: Watch the High Roller’s amazing light shows all holiday season. The schedule for celebratory lights is: Saturday, Dec. 10 – Human Rights Day: blue
- Sunday, Dec. 18 – Hanukkah begins: blue and white
- Saturday, Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve: red and green
- Sunday, Dec. 25 – Christmas Day: red and green
- Monday, Dec. 26 – Hanukkah ends: blue and white
- Saturday, Dec. 31 – New Year’s Eve: white
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop: Warm up with three limited-edition drink specials, including Peppermint Hot Cocoa, Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa and Classic Hot Cocoa.
- Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips: Enjoy a quick bite at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips with a special New England Clam Chowder in a Sourdough Boule for $19.99.
- Honolulu Cookie Company: Festive, seasonal flavors of this bakery’s premium shortbread cookies include Peppermint Macadamia, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Macadamia, White Chocolate Ginger Spice and White Chocolate Pumpkin.
- Minus5° ICEBAR: Available for $14, guests can enjoy Minus5° ICEBAR’s boozy hot chocolate served with the choice of alcohol, including Bailey’s Irish Cream, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Kahlúa, Rumple Minze or Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey. Guests may also choose from a menu of toppings such as whipped cream, peppermint, marshmallows or chocolate chips.
Enjoy the Spa around the Strip
No Caesars holiday or trip to Las Vegas would be any good without a visit to a spa. Fortunately, Caesars has a bunch of them. Even better, they have specials just for you, no doubt with special prices, as well. Here is your selection:
Treat Yourself This Holiday Season
Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resort Spas offer the perfect holiday gifts for those looking to relax and recharge this season, including spa and beauty products for stocking stuffers.
Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace
- Holiday Bliss – Indulge in a blissful relaxation experience that includes a peppermint lime scrub, massage and paraffin treatment for the hands and feet, as well as a soothing scalp massage with Frankincense and Evening Primrose essential oils. (50 minutes, $220 weekdays/$260 weekends)
- Winter Apple Blossom Facial – Replenish dehydrated skin with a nourishing apple cranberry mask, while botanical growth factors and peptides help delay initial signs of aging. (50 minutes, $205 weekdays/$245 weekends)
Reflections The Spa at Planet Hollywood
- Pomegranate Cranberry Massage – Decompress with a massage that incorporates pomegranate, cranberry and wild cherry body butter and helps reduce inflammation and improve circulation while removing toxins. (50 minutes, $149)
Spa at The LINQ
- Nevada Verde Massage Special – Get pampered with a relaxing and revitalizing Swedish massage and enjoy a bonus sore muscle relief enhancement. (Available Monday through Thursday / 50 minutes, $114)
- Crave the Cave Experience – Unwind in the whirlpool and steam room, restore the body in the Himalayan salt cave – a treatment great for the respiratory system and skin – and refuel in the relaxation lounge with a cup of Spa at The LINQ’s signature tea blend. This experience includes a take-home gift of some favorite spa products. ($65)
The Spa at Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Relax, Refresh, Repeat Experience – Unwind in the whirlpool and steam room, detox in the eucalyptus steam room and refuel in the relaxation lounge with a cup of The Spa at Harrah’s signature tea blend. This experience includes a take-home gift of some favorite products. ($55)
To book a spa service, visit Caesars Spas and Salons to confirm.
Nothing like a Christmas trip to Las Vegas. Not much in the way of swimming, but you’ve got the rest of the year for that. Enjoy your decadence.
Let TravelZork Travel Book Your Next Casino Adventure
*Please visit us at TravelZork Travel to book your next trip, including extra amenities such as complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and potential upgrades at luxury properties, including the newest posh boutique Las Vegas Luxury Property Crockfords Las Vegas. Visit our TravelZork Travel Exclusive Las Vegas Site to see the benefits, as well as the terms and conditions. TravelZork Travel is an exclusive member of the Caesars Travel Agent Program with direct contacts for leisure sales for all Caesars Properties in Las Vegas. You can also easily book Caesars Palace Las Vegas directly via the Caesars Palace Las Vegas website.