Las Vegas casino players clubs change their policies about every 18-24 months. Well, it’s not only time for MGM Resorts’ players club, Mlife, to reset its clock but it’s also time to get ready for some of their policy changes in the near future. There are some major chances so as not to confuse anyone here is information is straight from Mlife.
15th December 2015 CHANGES
Thank you for your continued loyalty! Please note the following changes to M life rewards and benefits, effective December 15, 2015:
At our Las Vegas resorts, Express Comps will only be earned for slot play. Members visiting Beau Rivage, Gold Strike Tunica and MGM Grand Detroit will still earn Express Comps for both slot and table games play. You may still redeem your Express Comps balances as long as they have not expired.
As always, Pearl, Gold, Platinum, and NOIR Members will maintain points and Express Comps as long as they have activity within the prior twelve (12) months. Sapphire members will now maintain their points and Express Comps if they have activity within the prior six (6) months. If you are a Sapphire Member and have not had activity since June 15, 2015, visit and earn before December 15, 2015 to keep your account active and avoid expiration.
For the purposes of expiration, we are expanding our definition of activity to include any point or Tier Credit earning. This means that any eligible play or spend that earns M life points or Tier Credits will keep your account active.
We are also making a few changes to M life Tier Benefits, as we work towards a more compelling mix of perks for our members:
- We are offering bigger entertainment discounts with exclusive flat-rate member pricing.
- We’ve created the new M life Platinum Experience which allows Platinum and NOIR Members access to unique experiences on each and every M life hotel stay in Las Vegas.
- We will no longer offer “Access to Dedicated Concierge Phone Line” for Platinum Members, however, you may continue to contact M life VIP Services for assistance with any reservations.
- We will no longer offer “Turndown Service” for Platinum Members.
- NOIR Members will still receive “Guaranteed Dining Reservations”, but we will no longer offer the “Best Table Available”.
- All MGM Resorts customers will continue to have the “Ability to Room Charge from Any OtherMGM Resorts Destination” as well our “Best Rate Guarantee”. However, we are removing these features from our list of M life benefits.
This isn’t a massive overhaul of the Mlife players club but there are some significant changes. The biggest change that will impact members of every Mlife level is that only slot (and video poker) players at MGM Resorts’ Las Vegas properties will be entitled to earn Express Comps.
This means that table game players cannot earn Mlife Express Comps. Discretionary comps should still be available for table game players if you ask the pit boss or a host. Mlife members at Beau Rivage, Gold Strike Tunica and MGM Grand Detroit can still earn Express Comps from table game play. It’s fair to note that this is more of the continuing trend of casino opaqueness with regard to table play and comps. One almost comes to expect the casino response “you will absolutely be comped accordingly based on your play.”
The other changes are self explanatory and you may want to pay specific attention to how long your tier level is valid before you lose Mlife points and Express Comps.
Click==> Top Flight Deals Updated Daily