In last week’s Sunday News we already gave you a sneak peek at the new Mlife MasterCard. In this article you’ll find more about the benefits and earnings.
M Life MasterCard
Perhaps you recall that you can link your Hyatt Gold Passport Account with Mlife so you can earn HGP points when you stay, play and pay at the various M life properties worldwide. Late last year, I took advantage of Hyatt’s status match to become Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond, so I’m all linked up and ready to rock.
Now, there’s also an option to get a credit card that will let you earn 1X, 2X and 3X M life points. Here’s the earning rates and other benefits:
- 3x points per $1 spent at M life Rewards Destinations
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas and at supermarkets
- 1x point per $1 spent everywhere else
- 1 Tier Credit for every point earned
- Spend Bonus: 10,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 billing cycles
- Priority hotel check-in at M life Rewards Destinations
- Automatic upgrade to Pearl status which includes:
Complimentary self-parking at Las Vegas Mlife Rewards Destinations
Buffet line pass at Las Vegas Mlife Rewards Destinations
10% Tier multiplier bonus and express comps
No Foreign Transaction Fees
No Annual Fee
- Points earned on the M life Rewards MasterCard can be redeemed for FREEPLAY® or Express Comps™ for use towards rooms, dining, and entertainment.
Pearl status is just one notch up from basic membership. In ascending order they are Blue, Pearl, Gold, Platinum and Noir. When you do the Hyatt link and match a HGP Diamond becomes an Mlife Platinum, so that’s a better match. The credit card, however, gives you 3X points on your spend at Mlife Rewards destinations.
The card offer is not in effect as of May 30th, but will be available at the following link sometime in June:
Other casino news you might find interesting:
The Evolution Of The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
How To Get The Cheapest Flights To Las Vegas
Be Sure to Visit
“The Travel Game”
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – Suite Escape Stay 2 nights and get the 3rd night on us.