The D is one of the most progressive casinos in Downtown Las Vegas and you’d expect that from their players club. I guess this is why we shouldn’t assume anything. This isn’t to say that Club D is bad but it doesn’t offer the modern and progressive players club experience you might assume they offer. The major negative with Club D is that they don’t offer rewards for spending beyond gaming. That’s disappointing because their steakhouse, Andiamo Steakhouse, is one of the best in Las Vegas. It would sure be nice to earn reward points and/or credits on a delicious meal.
Club D is a traditional casino players club that’s based on the original slot club model. You earn points and comps only from money spent gambling. If there’s one progressive part to Club D it’s the mysterious Club D Black. You’ll have to ask a host about how you can earn this level and it’s exclusive rewards that include members-only events and phone lines for reservations. Since there are only two tiers you should expect that there are only a limited number of Black members making these benefits a real value.
Having said all of this just remember that The D offers some of the best service of any downtown Las Vegas hotel and casino. If you spend big at The D you’ll be rewarded in kind.
Earning Reward Points
Since we’re working with a simple slot club model earning points at Club D is fairly straightforward since you only earn from your gambling spend.
- 1 point – $5 slots
- 1 point – $10 video poker
- Table games credits are based on game, your average bet and length of play.
Every 100 points earns you $1 cash back.
Tier benefits are essentially the same for both levels of Club D. When you reach Black you’ll have a more personalized experience and the ability to earn points quicker. The benefits are fine but they’re not much more special than you’d normally receive from being a big spender in a casino.
Silver and Black
- Ability to earn dining, show and gift complementaries through accumulated comp dollars.
- Invitations to events, parties and tournaments based on qualified play.
- Additional direct mail offers based on qualified play.
- Check cashing privileges.
- Free valet parking.
- Member-only slots, free play.
- Special Club D room rate Sunday through Thursday.
- Ability to comp yourself.
- 2X more comps
- Exclusive toll-free phone number
- Special invitations to Black member-only events.
There are no permanent partners yet for Club D.
Club D is only offered at The D Las Vegas. The D is owned and operated by the same people who own the Golden Gate Hotel and Casino and the newly acquired Las Vegas Club (this property will open under a new name). It’s possible that the operators will create one players club linking all of the properties in the future. That hasn’t been mentioned as a possibility yet and we’ll have to wait for that. Proceed with Club D as it exists today.
TRAVEL DEALS – CRUISES
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from $204 on Carnival, only on Cruisedirect.com. $49 Deposits, Plus Up to $500 to Spend On Board!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $509 on Holland America, only Cruisedirect.com.Up to $1,300 to Spend On Board, Plus SUITES: FREE Drinks & Specialty Dining!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $1274 on Disney Cruise Line, only on Cruisedirect.com. CruiseDirect Exclusive: Disney Autograph Book, Plus Up to $1,000 to Spend On Board!