This is a guest article by Darryl D. McEwen, publisher of the Seven Stars Insider.
Seven Stars Insider
Despite its name, the Seven Stars Insider is for all Total Rewards cardholders – or anyone considering a visit to a Total Rewards casino.
Both the website and the free monthly newsletter contain tips that players at – or visitors to – a Total Rewards casino could use.
- HEXX Kitchen + Bar, Paris Las Vegas – Your Total Rewards card – any tier level – gets you a 20 percent discount off the entire bill (and reduces the amount of tax you will pay).
- Cove Backstage Grill, Harrah’s Council Bluffs – Seven Stars, Diamond and Platinum cardholders get a 10 percent discount, but restrictions apply.
The site also has handy “Insider Guides” to Atlantic City and Las Vegas, as well as links to help you navigate the often confusing Total Rewards website. There’s also a color-coded guide to deadlines for earning tier status, booking benefits earned from your current tier status, and completing Aspiration trips, Annual Retreats and Signature Experiences.
In addition, there are individual Web pages about 34 of the 36 Total Rewards casinos with detailed information you won’t find on the Total Rewards website – or anywhere else.
Here’s what else you could learn:
- Even-numbered rooms at Harrah’s Council Bluffs look out over the Missouri River and across to downtown Omaha, while the odd-numbered rooms overlook a parking lot and golf course.
- You can get a $5 per day room credit at Harrah’s Joliet or Caesars Windsor if you decline housekeeping services.
- Your Seven Stars card can get complimentary admission for you and a guest at Qua Baths & Spa – a $50 per person value – both at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and Caesars Atlantic City.
Planning to use your Reward Credits to enjoy a complimentary cocktail at Fizz or dinner at Searsucker while you’re visiting Caesars Palace? If you checked the Insider website first you’d know that it will cost you twice as many Reward Credits than if you had that drink at the Vista Cocktail Lounge or dined at MR CHOW instead.
Speaking of using Reward Credits at restaurants in Las Vegas, you can use them at Mon Ami Gabi or the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, but you need to be staying at a Total Rewards casino so you can sign the check to your room. Otherwise, you have to first get a dining voucher at the Total Rewards Center. You can’t just hand over your Total Rewards card like a credit card (as you can at most others Caesars-owned restaurants and bars).
Specifically for Seven Stars cardholders. . .
- A casino-by-casino breakdown of special benefits to which your tier status entitles you.
- Tips on how to make to make the most of your Annual Retreat and Norwegian Cruise Line Voyage.
- A list of non-Total Rewards casinos that will upgrade you to their top-tier status simply by showing your current players card and valid ID.
It takes a lot of money and time to earn a Seven Stars card, so you may as well get the most out of it.
Caesars Total Rewards — TravelZork
Caesars Total Rewards | Everything You Need To Know – Part 1
Everything You Need To Know – Part 2 | TIER STATUS
What is a Caesars Marketing Offer? – Part 3
Generating Casino Offers (Marketing Offers) – Part 4
Achieving Caesars Total Rewards Seven Stars Status With Video Poker
Recreational gambler Darryl D. McEwen is publisher of the Seven Stars Insider – both the website (www.SevenStarsInsider.com) and the monthly newsletter. For a free subscription to the newsletter, join the mailing list at Seven Stars Insider and tell him how you heard about it. You also can download the newsletter from the website where he frequently updates news about Caesars Entertainment and Total Rewards under “Latest News” on the home page. In addition, be sure to follow @7StarsInsider on Twitter.
Darryl also writes a bi-weekly column, Mr. AC Casino, for the Atlantic City Weekly. A former professional journalist, based in Wilmington, Delaware, Darryl is president of his own consulting firm that manages several small national and international trade associations, and provides public relations and fundraising services for a number of charitable organizations.