The whole Miles and Points world is alive with constant change. Deals come and deals go with amazing frequency. When a good one pops up or is ready to expire, there is an opportunity for those folks who take the initiative and act before the window closes. The FoundersCard, an excellent program with a unique blend of airline, hotel, business and lifestyle benefits, has a deal that is rumored to be going away at the end of October.
We hear there are going to be two big changes in November:
- TravelZork readers that apply here have the $95 initiation fee waived. We believe that will go away in November.
- Currently, TZ readers save $200 on a one-year membership and $600 on a two-year. The normal price is $595 per year. Those that sign up now can lock in a lifetime renewal rate of $395 per year. (or $295 if you do a two-year membership)
What Are The Benefits?
FoundersCard has an impressive list of benefits. There are hundreds of them and any traveler or entrepreneur should be able to find one or two dozen that will pay off immediately. Here’s a quick look at a few that fit my profile:
- Clear membership – 6 Months Free. Discounted $140 annual fee thereafter (regularly $179).
- Complimentary Total Rewards® Diamond Status – This benefit alone pays for the card. Resort fees at Vegas hotels are waived and you get lounge access too.
- Cathay Pacific – Complimentary Marco Polo Club Silver Tier Status1.
- Complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status Membership.
- Complimentary TripIt Pro for a year.
- MailChimp (e-mail marketing) – 2,500 MonkeyRewards Credits ($2,500 value).
- Nameceap – Domains and Webhosting – 20% discount.
- UPS – Discounts up to 36% on UPS air, international and ground shipping.
- Hotel Discounts such as Mandarin Oriental – Atlanta
Room Category FoundersCard Rate Standard Rate Superior King $253 $350 Deluxe King $288 $375 One Bedroom Suite $695 $725
Coulda – Woulda – Shoulda
So, how many times in your life have you found yourself on the wrong page of the calendar looking at a great deal that just expired? More than once I’d imagine. This FoundersCard deal looks like it’s going to be one of those if you decide to wait and start looking at cat videos or post pictures on Facebook of what you had for dinner last night. Me? I’m already in.
More information on the FoundersCard
Be Sure to Visit
“The Travel Game”
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – Suite Escape Stay 2 nights and get the 3rd night on us.