The Caesars Casino Loyalty Program
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is one of the largest casino companies in the world. Total Rewards, their casino loyalty program (launched in 1997) was the first to offer a system wide comps program, allowing points earned at one casino to be redeemed for goods and services at any of the company’s other properties. Today, you can earn and redeem Reward Credits at nearly 40 resorts and casinos. Caesars properties include the Caesars, Harrah’s, Horseshoe, Planet Hollywood and Harveys brands and operate in 14 different states. Chances are, if you live in a metropolitan area, one of them will be easy for you to get to.
Total Rewards utilizes a very sophisticated system to track its patron’s behavior and preferences and they use this for very thorough customer relationship management. This has been very lucrative for the company and Total Rewards is an industry leading loyalty program that has boosted the bottom line of Caesars. With that said, if you are interested in visiting and gambling at one of their establishments, it behooves you to know how the program works, so that you might maximize your entertainment and keep more of your hard-earned money.
Using A Players Card
You must enroll in Total Rewards if you want to receive special benefits and extras for your gambling action (or casino play). The program can be complicated but most of the conditions for earning basic rewards are well defined. When you sign up, you receive a players card, an encoded loyalty card, which tracks the amount of your wagers and the time that you spend playing. You must insert the card into a machine (video poker or slot) and make sure that the card is inserted properly BEFORE you start to play. The machine should show some sign that the card is registering. After that first or second bet, check to see if the machine shows the tallying of your play (not all machines do) and if not, that it is still inserted correctly. It is your responsibility to make sure that the machine is tracking your action. If it isn’t, there is no way for the casino to know how much you won or lost and for you to receive the perks you’re entitled to. There is a lot going on in a casino and it’s very easy to get distracted and forget to insert your card, remove your card or check that it’s still recording your play, so it’s good practice to go through a checklist when you sit down and get up from a machine:
- Place your personal belongings in a safe place
- Insert your players card
- Check that the machine acknowledges that your players card is inserted
- Insert money and make sure it goes into the machine
- Make sure that the game you want to play is selected
- Make sure that the DENOMINATION of the game you want to play is selected.
- Make your first bet and check the list again.
- When you get up from a machine, do the list backwards, with the most important thing being to remember to take your money out of the machine!
Of course nearly everyone makes mistakes. I have left money in a machine, played while my action was not being tracked and left all sorts of stuff on a chair or next to a machine, so it is with experience that I suggest a checklist.
For table games, you give your players card to a supervisor who will rate your play based upon length of play, average bet and type of game. For live poker (where available) you are rated on length of play and type of game.
Total Rewards 2016. This is a very comprehensive overview of the Total Rewards Program for 2016, but the program can always use further explanation from a player’s viewpoint
Tier Credit And Reward Credits
For every Tier Credit you earn, you will receive one Reward Credit. Tier Credits determine your status or earnings level within the program. The more points you earn with your Total Rewards card, the higher your tier or status becomes and the more comps you receive. (Of course it’s also probable that you’ve spent a lot of money on Caesar’s Entertainment products, so the perks are all relative. The purpose of this article is to suggest ways to get the most possible benefit for the least amount of investment. A casino trip can be a very enjoyable activity, but knowing how the game is played will increase the likelihood that you can continue to afford it!)
Reward Credits are the comp currency of the program and are used just like cash. They expire in six months if you don’t get at least one point on your card. There are instances where you are awarded additional reward credits (essentially additional comps) throughout a day based upon the type of game you are playing, your average bet and your length of play. The earnings rate of these extra credits is not as easy to calculate as the basic earnings rate of one Tier Credit for one Reward Credit for five different earnings capacities.
Earning Tier And Reward Credits:
- For every $1 you SPEND at a Total Rewards property, on hotel rooms, spa, restaurants, etc., you receive one Tier Credit and one Reward Credit (TC/RC). This can be a lucrative way to accumulate credits, especially if you were already planning a hotel stay or a spa visit to a property and can boost your earnings power if you are also gambling.
- $5 in coin-in (the total dollar amount of your wagers, so betting $1.25 four times is $5 ci) for SLOT MACHINES earns one TC/RC.
- $10 ci on VIDEO POKER earns one TC/RC
- TABLE GAMES are rated by length of play, average bet and type of game
- LIVE POKER is rated by length of play and type of game
Caesars Casino Loyalty Program — TravelZork
Caesars Total Rewards | Everything You Need To Know – Part 1
Everything You Need To Know – Part 2 | TIER STATUS
What is a Caesars Marketing Offer? – Part 3
Generating Casino Offers (Marketing Offers) – Part 4
Achieving Caesars Total Rewards Seven Stars Status With Video Poker
TRAVEL DEALS – CRUISES
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from $204 on Carnival, only on Cruisedirect.com. $49 Deposits, Plus Up to $500 to Spend On Board!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $509 on Holland America, only Cruisedirect.com.Up to $1,300 to Spend On Board, Plus SUITES: FREE Drinks & Specialty Dining!
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises from $1274 on Disney Cruise Line, only on Cruisedirect.com. CruiseDirect Exclusive: Disney Autograph Book, Plus Up to $1,000 to Spend On Board!